Thursday, April 19, 2012

Papa was a rolling stone



I don’t want to leave anymore in search of something new.
I don’t need to go to the other side of the world to find out who I am.
I am no longer desperately searching for something… anything… something. 
What I want is to exist. And then I want to exist more. And bigger. And brighter. And on and on. And I want my reality to grow larger and stronger and my movie to change the other movies.

I want to create a world, in just one place, that is so vibrant and colorful and wonderful and weird that I never want to leave.
Instead of my energy being used to adapt and survive, it will be my energy to create. I want people to laugh for me and because of me. I want to make them smile and offer them some small respite from the dark corners of their own realities. To show them the movement behind the light and in the shadows.
I want to rock your gypsy soul 
I don’t want to be a stranger in a strange city where I don’t speak the language and don’t understand the culture and am only there to grasp at something I can never truly hold, certainly not in a week, or month, or year, or a lifetime.
I want to find the city that is the perfect fit for me. I want to have an apartment in that city where I can see the art, and listen to the music, and drink the wine, and eat the food, and watch and be with the people.

I’ll have a little cabin in the woods too, away from civilization, where reality is only what I dictate - a place to relax and breathe and listen to the silence. There we can be alone together, our realities intertwined.
I don’t want to go on a vacation to meet people; I want to meet the people that make every day a vacation.
I want to meet the people who make me want to be better, to try harder, to believe in humanity, and I want to make them love me too – as much as I already love them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment