Tuesday, August 16, 2011

He Said, She Said - LOVE

“I do not regret it. Spending the day with you.”

“I will never not dance with you.”

“Nails are the entryway to the doors of perception."

“Are people going to think I’m strange? Or is it good? And creative?”

“I love you. I love you. I love you. Listen, to me. I love you. I don’t say that to many people. I Love You.”

“I like spending time with you, and I love fucking you.”

“The sound of happiness. Heard this today and thought of you.”

"I can be in a room with a hundred people who love me and I'll still feel lonely."


“Thank you for you.”

“I’m so fucking sorry. Super immature. You’ve heard it from me before, but I’m sorry.”

“I promise you that one day I’ll make you proud of me.”

“Don’t trust people who make promises, but I promise the next time I am with you, I’ll take you out dancing.”

“It’s been so long since I’ve had a relationship like this. I didn’t realize how much I’d missed it.”

“I make sense when I’m with you. We’re freaks together.”

“I’d marry you if you weren’t so naughty.”

Release the tension with the exhale.

“What are You doing Here?”

“It just gets so lonely, you know? I just let the bullshit get to me sometimes, even when I know I shouldn’t.”

“You are in my head constantly.”

Inhale the healing light.

Exhale your worries.

“You are missed.”

“My aura is turquoise!”

“Mine too!”

“Let the organization commence!”

“The first time we met, it felt as though we’d already known each other forever.”

“Hahahaha! It’s going to be so good!”

“You’re so great! Now I know how people feel when they meet me!”

“Just why!? Can you at least give me a why? Or are you not human enough even for that?”

“Honestly, I don’t know why, but talking about it isn’t going to do either of us any good.”

“I guess I’m not funny.”

“If I call will you answer?”

"You're definitely not a saint." 

“I’m feeling good.” “Yeah.”

“On the way.”

“What are we going to cheer?”

“Fate. You and me. Finding each other.”

“If we leave it with your last words still being “fuck off and die,” at least I’ll know I did my best.”

“I’m sorry, I’ll stop talking.”

“No! Keep talking.”

“You’re still an idiot, but you’re a beautiful idiot.”

“I can’t get you out of my head. I know you don’t care about me, but please let me take you out for dinner some night so we can clear this up."

“I’m just like blah blah blah.”  

“Did you know Pretty Lights got their name from a Pink Floyd poster? ‘Come and See the Pretty Lights.’” 

“I’m sure I can figure out the spacing, I just need to invest some thought.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment